Sunday, January 3, 2010

[Photos] Sarah Borges

I used my "real" camera and got some pretty good shots from the Sarah Borges show on Sat. They were recording a live CD (which I pre-ordered) over two nights at Lizard Lounge. The band sounded great and a good time was had by all.

[ Click on picture below ]

Sarah Borges and the Broken Singles
Live CD recording (
02-Jan-2010)
Lizard Lounge, Cambridge, MA

One of my favorite Boston bands at one of my favorite places. Sarah Borges (vocals, guitar), Lyle Brewer (lead guitar), Binky (bass) and Rob Dulaney (drums). Happy 2010!

www.sarahborges.com
myspace.com/borgesrocks

Technical: Canon 20D, 50mm f1.8, 1600 ISO, no flash



1 comment:

Henry Robinson said...

Tenovate 0.05% Cream It is a solid corticosteroid used to treat inflammation and tingling brought about by various skin conditions. It can assist with skin issues like eczema, including contact dermatitis, psoriasis.